Friday, October 27, 2006

You know what?

One thing that I really hate, one thing that I just don't handle well, one thing I don't want to learn to handle better....is when life shits all over my friends. I can probably learn to tolerate life shitting on me. Eventually, I think I'd get used to it and adjust.

But it's hell watching and listening to family and friends sink deeper into the mire. Sometimes the only thing that gets me through is God and happy, mindless music. This is definitely one of those weeks when I've really had to innoculate myself with both.

But, jeez, can we just lay off for awhile? Cuz, I'm not sure there's enough happy music in the world right now.


In retaliation, I'm headed to the gym to see if I can feel like throwing up on one of the stationary bikes again today. Cuz, well, that would certainly fit with this week.

[...actually, I had a decent day today, though I didn't accomplish half of what I'd meant to do...]

No comments: