Sunday, October 08, 2006

No time to think

It's been a nuts week. Today is calmer. Beast has just left. Sparky is watching UHF. He's never seen it for real, but he's reciting the lines along with Weird Al.

Yesterday I finally got the kitchen organized, along with the paperwork from the past 2 months. Speaky and I hit the grocery store and remembered this is why I don't go grocery shopping on weekends.

I'm going outside to plant mums and spring bulbs as soon as I finish this. Then I'm going to sit on the porch and read a book. Yay.

LATER: So the mums and the bulbs are settling in to their new digs. I didn't read a book, but we drove to town and got KFC for dinner (Sparky and I) and my greedy eyes ate up the sight of shorn and unshorn fields, naked and clothed trees, and the sight of our new church going up. I mailed the RSVP for a party later this month. We drove home past the new high school, which looks absolutely eNORmous. We're watching CSI, Season 5.

The bad stuff? I have 83 saved posts in Bloglines. I really need to sort them out into several posts before I can't resist the pull toward deletion. Maybe later tonight I can start on them, on the porch. There WILL be porch time in my day!

No comments: