Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Guess what...

...I have a meeting today.

You know, normal people with normal jobs have meetings every day. It's not the meetings that I object to (well, yeah, actually it is...in some cases!), it's the fact that I have to drive at least an hour to attend them.

It doesn't help that my church is the most meeting-heavy denomination of any mainline Protestant church. We had a meeting last night for Youth & Education; someone from the youth leaders had to go.

I have a meeting Sunday to finish last month's Session meeting.

And next Tuesday is this month's Session meeting.

Anyway.

Guess what else? Beast is...out of town this week. Shock/surprise/horror. Or not.

AND! I'm still not feeling all that great today.

The bonus: I'm probably the least depressed North American today, since I spent virtually NO time reliving 9/11 yesterday. Sparky's class had to do a short paper on their memories for homework last night. He said he remembered having a flag ceremony that day...uh, NO! They were totally locked down that day, although parents were allowed to come pick up kids if the parents were that freaked out. So, while I appreciate all the outflowing yesterday, I watched/listened/read NONE of it. Because I wallow on my own time, not when I'm told. heeehawwww

No comments: