Wash dishes Clear ALL kitchen counters-- at least the piles are now sorted and stacked neatly according to whose problem it is to solve)
- Thoroughly clean top of fridge and tops of cupboards
- Call about carpet cleaning -- decided to wait till the painting is done, probably when I get back from Boston
Vote (absentee, because I'll be in Boston for the actual election)--and put out school referendum sign on our lawn, and take the other signs around to neighbors. We think these are "illegal" signs in our subdivision, but what are they going to do about it? Fine us? Fascists Pick up another gallon of paint to retouch the ceiling in the dining room
- Clean bathrooms
- Type up Session minutes from almost two weeks ago (before I totally forget what happened!)
- Get Sparky registered for summer camp -- I need to talk to the camp about a couple of questions before I send the money
Call/Email about vacation in Galena this summer Make grocery list, and shop
- Figure out who is doing Youth Group tomorrow
- Make up beds with clean sheets
- Watch this week's TAR
- Make dinner
- Print off attendance list for tomorrow's meeting, also print off airline info (flights to Gulfport, MS)
- Read newspapers (Weds-today)
What's NOT on my list: clearing my desk. It's hopeless; it'll just have to stay messy for another couple of weeks.
So have a good Saturday all.
Updated 1:30, with addenda and comments.