Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Stream of consciousness

Lyrics: And do you feel scared? I do. [yes, so do I, quite often in fact] But I won’t stop and falter.

More lyrics:
Every weapon that rise against me shall fall
Brim stone and fire a wey we put over the wall
Father God sey we fi preach it like Paul slew heathen like
Goliath and Saul (mi can't believe) small axe mek big tree fall (Mek a call) unanswered God call
Make a joyful noise to the Lord unto the Lord
Mek a joyful noise
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high shall, forever
Live and never die passion of the Christ that mek me start cry (is a shame)
When mi see Peter deny, Judas betray the most high that's why
We no beg friendship and friendship we no buy nuff a them no miss the
World until it run dry, keep it jiggy mi a look to the sky.
(Bun Bad Mind, Elephant Man)
Escher print for this month:


Still more lyrics:
Get it?
Race
Got it

Race
Face the music
Race race
(face face face the music)
Race race
(face face face the music)
Race race
Race race
(face-f-face the music)
(Race, Prince)
Makes sense to me.

No comments: