Friday, February 24, 2006

It's really Friday today

I've been in this building for eight-and-a-half hours.

I've done approximately 90 minutes of Technical Service work, and that's stretching. It's really closer to 70.

I was at the Reference Desk for two hours.

What the hell? Where did the rest of the day go?

Meanwhile, the floor is starting to sink under the weight of my cart, now piled every-which-way with stuff. The floor is covered, the counter behind me is covered, my desk has piles of stuff on it. I hate this!

Now I'm off to pick up Sparky and then drive him to Z's house to pick him up and come back to our house for a sleepover. I should get home about 6:15. Hopefully, dinner will be waiting. Otherwise, it's bagel night for me.

Beast has to change the brake pads on his car tonight and/or tomorrow morning. They are down to "THEEES" much (like 1/8"). And we need the car this weekend.

Our lives = busy yet somehow totally boring!

No comments: