Monday, January 23, 2006

I promise...

...to take the Sims CD out of the laptop and hide it from myself as soon as I finish this post. Then I can't waste 5 hours of the day on it instead of tidying and being Grown-Up. [did it, AFTER I wasted 5 hours of the day]

...to catch up on the six newspapers I haven't read. This morning. [done]

...that I won't read any of the 176 accrued Library-ish Bloglines feeds or the 53 Lang-ish feeds. Ever. Because I'm deleting them. Right NOW. {{pfft}} Gone. Wow, that's a wonderful feeling. [I deleted more this morning]

...to clean the top of the refrigerator and the kitchen cupboards sometime this month.

...to call the dentist, the eye doctor, my hair stylist, a carpet-cleaning place and the 'regular' doctor today. [nope, called none of them]

...to take Sparky's registration for the rec. dept. programs in this week sometime, with a check.

...to copy the books from the book blog into Word and reformat it for my Books Read file. Then I can start on the cards in my card-file. Because I truly am insane. Notice: no deadline! [...no deadline, so I did all the computer work yesterday instead of stuff with a deadline...I'm such a jerk]

...to return "The Sound of Music" which was due last Monday. I've only been at work every day for a week and still can't manage to get my stuff back on time! [forgot to grab it, again]

...to go to bed early at least twice this week.

Updated Tuesday morning

No comments: