Saturday, September 10, 2005

Such a non-techy

Do you have any idea how excited I am when I check my site-stats and find a list like this?

I have been visited by people in Mexico, Venezuela, Norway, Italy (hi, Molly!), England (all over--hi, Annie, and others), Korea, Canada, Japan, Austria and France. All in the last couple of days. All finding me in different ways. Most of them immediately departing again, to be fair, but I'm still pretty excited.

But my favorite two:
--one visitor from Nigeria (!) who can't spell but-that's-ok-come-back-anyway
--one visitor from a town called Schwenksville, which edged out the town of Bucyrus by just a touch
I don't want to get into the weird things people were searching for at this point, but those location stats are fun.

OK, well, I'll share one search that found me: "gay trucker assn" (someone in Ft. Worth, TX).

I think not here. Although I'm not the best resource for providing it up to now, my curiosity was piqued, so here's a link for you if you ever come back, Cowboy. Hang tight and behave yourself.

No comments: