Thursday, May 19, 2005

Time passages

I'd really like to get the book blog updated. Here's why I haven't (in order of brain- and/or time-suckage):
  • Last night I finally got most of the two-week schedule from May 25 through June 10 sorted out. If you want to see it, I've created a blog, but obviously don't want to post the link here since it's got most of my family's names. Perhaps I can copy it over with details x'd out. I know how to create tables in HTML now...well, it looks like I do anyway. hee
  • Work is really complicated right now. Nothing like Jenica's complicated, I hasten to add. Just a lot of shit hitting the fan right now. Of course.
  • Lots of driving to and from school this week. Rehearsals, performances, etc.
  • I can't find all the books I've read. I'm missing one. It's hard to annotate/review if the books aren't to hand.
  • The Beast is out of town. That always means less time for my fun stuff.
I've meant to post that the fields all have corn stubble, a faint impressionistic green you have to squint to see as you whiz past.

The left temple of Sparky's glasses was very loose last night so we took them in for tightening. He got slammed in the hall at school--doesn't that just make you want to sign up for middle school all over again?? So the optometrist took them in back to fix them...and they broke. He got new glasses for free. In 10 minutes. With no paperwork. God's looking out for fools this week, apparently.

Speaking of Sparky, he got off the bus yesterday in tears. Momhood so definitely sucks right now. Nothing I say can help. Just hugs...and extended discussions with God about why this is so hard!

No comments: