Thursday, March 24, 2005

Terse Day

Word of the day: copacetic \koh-puh-SET-ik\, adjective:
Very satisfactory; fine.
Quote(s) of the day:
"In America, through pressure of conformity, there is freedom of choice, but nothing to choose from." --Peter Ustinov (1921 - 2004)
Mood: Cranky (see below) but generally ok
Listening to: Blowers, and Sparky
Where am I? Work

OCLC is still wrecked. So no, things are NOT copacetic.

So, what am I going to do today, especially if they can't get it fixed?

Hmmm:
  1. on the fly crap
  2. weird problems
  3. re-cuttering biographies
  4. playing with the statistics stuff I learned yesterday at the class I went to
  5. yawning...a lot {though I'm not sure I'm done with that}
[not necessarily in order]

Sparky is in the next cube, checking his blog, and giggling and talking to himself. Crack me up. ;-)

The conference with all his teachers went well, with one exception. In health class, he's got a 101.6% average going. Again, crack me up. The teacher for that class is a riot; he taught the kids how to be lawn sprinklers so they spent Monday doing the Sprinkler Dance.

OK. Time to accomplish something.

EDITED: OCLC just came up, at about 9:30 a.m. Yeesh! The good news is that I got other stuff done. [see above]

No comments: