Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Grr...woof

Word of the day: lumpen \LUHM-puhn; LUM-puhn\, adjective:
1. Of or relating to dispossessed and displaced individuals, especially those who have lost social status.
2. Common; vulgar.
Quote(s) of the day:
"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." --Krishnamurti
Mood: Lumpen, that's a good word...but I'm really just mushy-brained
Listening to: Blowers (faintly)
Where am I? Work

OCLC is down.

Of course, the most important stuff I have to do today involves bringing in records from OCLC.

Crap.

It's just been that kind of day. My ears are plugged and I can't stop coughing. I should present a lovely picture at parent-teacher conferences this afternoon.

In more positive news, I slept from 1:30 till 5 yesterday. The concert was...a middle school band concert (not awful, but then the expectations are low). Afterwards, we all came home and were asleep by 9:30 or 10.

Nope, OCLC is still crashed. I guess I should find something else to fritter away my time.

No comments: