Friday, March 25, 2005

Snow??!

Word of the day: pestiferous \pes-TIF-uh-ruhs\, adjective:
1. Bearing or bringing disease.
2. Infected with or contaminated by a pestilential disease.
3. Morally evil or dangerous to society; pernicious.
4. Bothersome; troublesome; annoying.
Quote(s) of the day:
"I daresay one profits more by the mistakes one makes off one's own bat than by doing the right thing on somebody else's advice." --W. Somerset Maugham
Mood: Okey-fine
Listening to: the ever-pestiferous (def. 4) Sparky, and the tribble he just found (yes, we have tribbles)
Where am I?
Home

It's snowing. I can't fucking believe it! Crap.

Yeah, so, the plan for today was Sam's Club, allergy shot, Easter clothes shopping, bake communion bread, update book blog.

Then I didn't sleep well again last night. Because I'm pestiferous in the first two definitions. So today's new plan is bake, update, possibly buy Easter clothes.

The baking is underway: Challah crowns.
The updating is done.
I'm trying gear myself up to go outside--in the SNOW!--and shop for springy clothes. With Sparky, for whom clothes shopping is akin to the inner circle of hell.

Or, I can stay home, take a nap, replay this week's The Amazing Race, and surf around the 'net all day.

Yep, another day of "Responsible, or Not?" my regular game-show.

No comments: