Friday, December 10, 2004

The world is weird

Mood: The top of my head is loose and floaty
Hair: Braided

For the catalogers among us, AT&T has come up with a new big money-making device, useful ONLY if you don't have access to a) the big red books, or b) the Internet/LC website (which--yoohoo, LC--isn't "NEW!" anymore). Thanks to the Ponytailed One-We-Love-To-Hate for this. V. amusing.

Our 'net connection this morning was phfhphpttttt at 9:00. Luckily, Sleek is here. Luckily, he fixed it all up for us. None of that really matters, except that in the process of getting us back together, I came up with the location of a minuscule technical solution that he didn't have right to hand (he SAYS he knew, but couldn't remember what it was called0--PID. Yeah, ok. hee). It's a sure sign of the apocalypse!

I want to go home now. OK? What, I'm on Ref for two more hours. All right....[shamble to the appropriate (I think) locale...]

10 minutes later: I'm going home. Dizzy. Feverish?
ugh.

No comments: