Thursday, December 09, 2004

Afternoon

Mood: Improving
Hair: Blown out and kinda curled (I need to have the {ahem} color touched up thought...)

The fly lady hit on Librarian N yesterday, because she found a dead one (probably the same one). She made him come look at it. And she wanted books about "Ants. .... No, I mean flies." {insert Twilight Zone music here} No report on whether she had white flecks on her face.

In other news, Cranky Tech is p.o.'d at me today. I'm being punished in the usual way: she's ostentatiously not speaking to me, making a big point of having "intellectual conversations" with others just loud enough for me to hear how smart and popular she is. My crime? I told the person I know used her typewriter earlier this week that Cranky Tech wants another typewriter so everyone else won't use "hers." To type three labels. Per month.

The vote, then, is between the Crazy Fly Lady and the Cranky Label Tech: who's nuts-er? Who should we send as Bush's new secretary of whichever-rat-left-the-ship-of-state-this-week?

No comments: