Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Whiney Post Alert

(so don't read any further if you don't want boring old whiney-ness) Skip to the next post; I'm sure I'll feel better.

Why I'm cranky:
    1. Sinus headache (going on two full days) [edited: I think it's gone...]
    2. NO SUNSHINE IN DAYS
    3. Christmas is coming (like a train):
      1. gifts need mailing
      2. Christmas letter needs to be written
      3. cards need to be labeled and sent
      4. I'm sure I've missed SOMEone on the gift list...
    4. Reports to do for church [edited: about 2/3 of them]
    5. Reports to do for work [edited: for now, anyway]
    6. Yesterday was my sister's 58th birthday. Except she died before she turned 48.
    7. The house is trashed [edited: all cleaned up while I was at last night's meeting!]
    8. I have something going on every evening this week
    9. My head hurts (did I mention that?)
    10. I have to bake something for Friday's party, but I'm not sure when that's going to happen.
I couldn't get out of bed this morning.

Couldn't.

It took me almost an hour after the alarm went off before I forced the blankets off me, time enough for The Beast to shower, dress, and get ready to leave.

Now I just feel like crying.

Picture PMS. Unending. Imagine my boys dealing with me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY, WHINGING OVER!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later:
Creme brulee cheesecake. For lunch. And Diet Dr. Pepper.

What can I say? It seems to be helping!
That and the fly lady.

Edited 12/8, 8:30 a.m.

No comments: