Saturday, December 18, 2004

Sat aft

Mood: OK
Hair: Pony (but the band matches my sweater...heyhey)

So, yeah, my mom is going into an assisted living (I think she'll be in Unit B--she's not allowed to cook) on Monday, five days before Christmas, a week before her 83rd birthday. And she keeps saying she wants to die. Oy.

At some point, I'm going to have to go help my sister sort all the stuff from Mom's 2-bedroom apartment. There are actually fares under $350 for January, but I'm not sure I want to fly over the mountains, unless I have to.

So, this is a weird weekend. I'm cranky and short-tempered about stuff, but in a generally good mood. I guess the key is don't cross me right now.

Christmas cards are almost done. Our gifts are wrapped. I need to wrap some for our friends (where we spend Christmas day). And I think I need to still get a couple of things for a couple of difficult-to-buy-for people.

The Beast is still coughing, has been sleeping in the recliner for the last few nights. There's not enough stress in our lives.


I really need to get some cataloging done. So back to that.

No comments: