Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Post Xmas

Weather: 39 degrees (feels like 32); clear sky
Mood: OK
Hair: Blownout
Listening to: Everlast, Eat at Whitey's

[Black Coffee]

Today is a weird day. Just...weird. I'm finally, at 2:30, getting some cataloging done, after spending lots of time Reference-ing and Circ-ing this morning.


[Babylon Feeling]

Sparky spent the morning with me until Beast could pick him up after his 1/2 day. I got him to do a bunch of my preliminary wedding that's been waiting around for awhile. That helps, or it will down the road. Caught up on some blogs.

Don't ask me what Sparky's blog means. I'm clueless. Which is probably good, right? I hope he isn't actually bilking his classmates with home-drawn comics. Not going to stress about it though.

I'm cold, and I took my sweater home last week to wash. So I'll just sit here with blue fingers, typing till 5:00. drag...

It's good to see everyone slowly headed back to blogs, though. Last week was ... sparse. ;-)

[Deadly Assassins]

No comments: