Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Thankfulness

Things I'm thankful for this year:

  • The Beast and Sparky
  • Most of the rest of my family (of origin)
  • No snow on the ground (yet)
  • Old friends (Jen, J&L, and all the rest, who don't read this, so I'm not going to list them all)
  • My job
    Blogger, and the friends I've discovered this year here: Jen!c@, Amy, Annie, Molly, Kristen, Robert...and the other people whose blogs I read (see left)
  • My house, which I still love
  • Health
  • Books, to keep me sane
  • Crosswords, for mindless sleep-inducing qualities at almost any high-stress time (like now)
  • Guinea pigs
  • Diet Dr. Pepper
  • The curative actions of time
  • Hilarious library patrons
  • Squirrels
  • Babies--Other people's
So if you are on this list, or cause some of these things to be on the list, THANKS to you. Enjoy the turkey, or whatever, tomorrow.

No comments: