Thursday, November 04, 2004

Some [non political] things

Listening to: AEIOU (And Sometimes Y), Safety Dance, Too Shy, Rock Me Amadeus

"TOTO? I don't think we're in Kansas anymore..."

1. My son is trying out for the 6th grade play. He wants to be Toto, the Scarecrow, or Captain Simian. I think this is version of The Wizard of Oz the world may not be ready for!

2. He had a girl over last night after church. OK, yeah, so I invited her. But yeah, a girl. He even talked to her, watched TV with her in the basement.

3. My brother is coming to visit next weekend. I guess that's my birthday present(s) for the past (and future) 5 or 10 years. He sounds kind of down when we talked on the phone. Life is very complicated.

4. Sometimes you just need some stupid 80s music to get through the day.

No comments: