Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Shut-In Delivery Day

Mood: Fair
Hair: Barrette at the crown
Snappy Comeback NOT to be used today: I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to see it my way.

My cart: EMPTY! Have I mentioned that? ;-)

OK, but I still have the first go-round of those settlement CDs to deal with. So I've started that, got about 10 done and had to do the Ref Desk for an hour.

I'm really putting off the inevitable: must hit the road with books for shut-ins. Today is a short day, thank goodness. And the upside is I can stop for a liter of Dr. Pepper in my travels.

The annoying thing is that after I rush through this delivery day, I have to come back, do a half hour of Reference and then leave again to pick up Sparky from school. Wouldn't it make more sense to do the deliveries and pick up Sparky and do my desk time later (or earlier)? Yeah, but we are talking about the Schedule Nazi here... So I'll burn the extra gallon of gas instead.

Wish me luck with the oldies!

No comments: