Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Tweesdee

Mood: OK
Hair: air dried (i.e. Medusa)
Listening to: George Frideric Handel, “Water Music Suite” (Wassermusik) and “The Musick for the Royal Fireworks” [also known as “The Music From My Wedding”]

It’s 8:50 and I’m just about halfway through the reserves.

I have a caffeine withdrawal headache. I’m trying to make sure I don’t have it while we’re gone, since I won’t be able to find “my” drink easily on vacation. Which means today I’m cranky. On the good side, that may keep people away. I haven’t put on the Leave Me Alone hat yet. That’s for later. If necessary.

Here’s the list, in no particular order:
Reserves done 10:30
Clear cart of ‘weird stuff’ done 11:10
Label shelves for T to work with while I’m gone done 3:50
Take old D&B to post office No can do; the box they sent isn’t big enough 11:00
Tidy up work area: shelves, desk and floor done 3:15
Empty fly box done 2:00
Go over Icode1 list looking for stragglers done 10:40
Task note re fairy tales books on order done around 1:00
By the way, I thought that caffeine exacerbated hot flashes; I’ve had more flashes since I QUIT the caffeine! Ugh. They are especially nasty when it’s clammy-muggy weather. Y'all needed to know that, eh?

EDITED throughout the day

No comments: