Title: When you were 13...
Close your eyes and think back to when you were 13. I know, I know, but it's just a visit, not a permanent return! Are you there? OK, try to remember:
1. What did your nightstand look like? Was it an actual nightstand or some other 'leftover' piece of furniture (i.e. desk, TV tray, dresser), or the floor?
2. Who had pride of place of your posters? What was hanging where you saw it last thing at night and first light of morning? Why? (C'mon, be honest, even if it's mortifying, as mine is. A bit)
3. Closet: disaster or spotless?
4. First-hour class? Or can you recite your whole schedule for 7th grade?? What time did school start and end? Worst/Best teacher(s)...?
5. First serious crush, the one that made you stop eating, and made you want to cry all day: did you ever tell him/her? Did you ever go out on a date with him/her? Did anyone ever have a crush on you (that you know of)?