Saturday, May 22, 2004

Saturday at work

Mood: Pretty good for a rainy day
Hair: Braided (in)

10:00
My goal today: Catalog nothing but videos off the Gift Cart. I estimate there are about 50, mostly kids' tapes. Then, if I don't blog all day (hah), I can work on new materials. Woo hoo.

12:00
No videos done. Had to clear room to work first. But the On Orders are done and most of the titles in one of the files I sent in this week are in. Now I'm security tagging and THEN I'll start the videos. After lunch.

2:00
About 20 videos in so far. Had to take a break: THE AMAZING RACE gears back up on July 6. Yee haw. Now back to videos.

4:00
Final count: 32 videos completely finished, 14 others for which I don't have records (need to order them--see rant of Thursday past). I threw a couple of dupes into our Duplicates box. Whew.
Did I mention that the boy is here doing homework for his Independent Research project. Anything he wants, either written or PowerPoint, and as long as he wants. I hate these kinds of assignments...

5:30
All done for today. I also managed to create another file of about 90 items to work on when I get back here on Tuesday. And I've done a list of the projects that I need to accomplish early next week. My desk is relatively clear, the Gift Cart has 1-1/2 empty shelves, and I don't have to be back here till Tuesday morning.

Ciao.

No comments: