Thursday, April 15, 2004

Weird symmetry

Mood: Ow shoulder/back ow
Hair: ...hat hair...

Another stack of random books whose titles seem weirdly related to one another and my life:

- White Flower Day, by Steven Weissman
- Understanding Migraine and Other Headaches, by Stewart Tepper
- Weeping, by Shelly Reuben
- An Intimate Ghost, by Ellen Hart
- The Soul Thief, by Cecelia Holland

[Sorry folks. I can't link, it's just one more thing.]

Been waiting to hear about a referral for 3 hours now so I can get to the chiropractor. It will have to be tomorrow at this point--I have baseball practice to chauffeur, dinner to organize and phone calls to deal with at home. Maybe I can at least stop and shop for better otc painkillers.

Amazing how this saps my mental strength. I feel like a Sim who hasn't slept in "too long."

No comments: