Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Politics never show up here....oops

Mood: Good

I just had to do this:
Abortion?:It's my body, I get to decide.
Death Penalty?:Nope. We make too many mistakes to take a chance on killing the people unjustly.
Prostitution?:Legalize and tax it. And publish customer lists.
Alcohol?:The companies should be using more of their profits to support abuse and health programs.
Marijuana?:Oh, just legalize it already!
Other drugs?:Will it kill me the first time I use it? No? Then legalize it and tax the hell out of it.
Gay marriage?:Yes. I stay out of people's bedrooms. None of my business.
Illegal immigrants?:They're here. Their kids are here. They probably aren't going back to stay. Deal with it.
Smoking?:Ick. But see above re alcohol.
Drunk driving?:I like the idea of breathalyzers in cars.
Cloning?:Hmm, bioethics committee question. Yes, but read House of the Scorpion.
Racism?:I'd like to say it's a non-issue for me. But I'm probably wrong.
Premarital sex?:See Gay Marriage above, especially none of my business.
Religion?:Mine is mainline Christianity, but I'm not about shoving it down your throat. And I've got some serious issues with some of the creeds.
The war in Iraq?:Boo. Hiss. And now we're stuck there, I'm afraid.
Bush?:BOO. HISS. [and repeat ad infinitum]
Downloading music?:I don't do it. People shouldn't do it instead of buying, but they will.
The legal drinking age?:18
P[o]rn?:It would probably go away if we had a healthier attitude about our bodies. But NO KIDS!
Suicide?:Dr. Kevorkian should not be in prison. There needs to be a way to legalize it for people who think through the whole situation.

What is your stand on..... brought to you by BZOINK!