Friday, April 30, 2004

Friday Five, courtesy of Amy (I'm such a junkie!)

1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.
I.
Have home office organized.
II. Have pictures on walls at home.
III. Make a decision about scrapbooks, and find an orderly system for dealing with all the flotsam and jetsam that go with them (or not).
IV. Learn a better way to handle the preteen in my life.
V. Figure out CatMe.

2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.
...in no particular order...
I. J!m & S@lly Stu@rt
II. D@ve VAn D#r#n, or Dr#w & M!tch H@wn
III. K@ren H@rb@ugh
IV. Mrs. Grub#nh0ff
V. Gl0ri#
[I guess my dad doesn't count, eh? Or Ellen? Or Uncle Del?]

3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.
I.
Relax.
II. Read faster.
III. Not freak out so quickly (although I sometimes think I may be figuring this one out, slowly).
IV. Read Greek.
V. Read Hebrew.

4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).
I.
Pay off the mortgage.
II. Tithe at least 10%, but I'm not sure if to my church or just somewhere generally worthy...
III. Buy a jeep (black or brown) and move west.
IV. Get Sparky set for college.
V. Give a huge chunk to my alma mater with a stipulation that they have to remain a strong liberal arts college or the endowment ends. Or earmark it for the English & History departments. Or just make them make me Dictator for a year so I can clear chaff...

5. List five things you do that help you relax.
I.
Read!
I'm not even sure I can do the rest....hmmm...
II. Video/PC games (Sims, Civilization, Tetris) or crossword puzzles.
III. Watch TLC.
IV. Take a hot shower or bath.
V. Play with the guinea pigs, or go for a walk (stomp) around the neighborhood.