Thursday, April 01, 2004

4/1

  • I am cratered; asleep till 8:30! Beast's still in bed an hour later! I take Sparky to daycare and then head to Sam's Club.

  • Home, unload and l-o-n-g bath.

  • Pick up Sparky and head to dentist where I get a grade of A+ and he gets a grade of B- (needs to brush more, just like mom says....hmmm). I hate the ultrasonic cleaner.

  • Home, clean guinea pig cages. Daddy g.p. briefly in cage with mommy; he decides she's ready for more babies...GET THEM APART! Chaos ensues. Cages are eventually cleaned, after about 45 minutes.

  • Leftovers from last night for dinner. And I've been blogging ever since.

  • Tomorrow I have to go to work. Boo. But I've already checked my email and there's only one 'real' message there. I shudder to think what my work area looks like. Luckily, there is chocolate coming (I shipped to work so it wouldn't sit on our porch and melt).
VACATION RATING (1-10): 8

No comments: