Wednesday, February 04, 2004

DALE IS A GOD!

Our techie just 'splained how to change the size of the text on the desktop. We recently got new flat-screen monitors in the work area, which are very cool, but they do seem to have shrunken everything a bit. Well, or we are all old (very suddenly). But our real oldie, Vera, went home yesterday because her eyes were tearing and hurting. She never goes home because of stuff like that (bless her wonderful workhorse heart).

So now if I want to admit my eyesight isn't as good as it used to be, I know how to make everything bigger. Or smaller, if I'm really masochistic.

PLUS, he showed me how to make the Millennium windows all open to the same (screen size) width. Pretty simple, but I hadn't found the right place to do the little click that fixed that. Woo hoo.

Give that man a beer!

No comments: