Monday, March 31, 2008

Wisdom from Buddy

Good morning, Buddy. How are you today?

6bn
hj-[vvvvv--

Wow. Uhm, so why can't you be quiet today? You're awfully squeaky this morning.

;lt4sqZfd2ceeeeeeecccc33d

OK, I'll get an apple slice for you. Is that better?

3b vq ;'yufasuj

Dude, I don't think dropping it between the couch cushions is a great idea.

cweeekeeevoxr wqxjcw uq wwyd

Stop trying to eat my shirt!

GGVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

I did feed you! You still have some apple left, and a whole bowl of food and hay loft full.
Stop eating my magazine! Hey! Quit it!


rwkd4xccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccw tswsxA2

Should I cut your nails? [pause] Now that you're at the other end of the couch, now what? Are you really going to jump off the front?

;4er;;p45fpwnnnnnnnj5jj

OK, then home you go.

No comments: