Wednesday, October 18, 2006

So, here's the deal:

Last night, after I came home, I did not touch the computer. Instead I did the following:
  • Did last week's Bible Study homework
  • Made dinner (Cajun Stir Fry with andouille sausage and peppers and other veggies--spicy!)
  • Put myself back together: face wash, hair arranging, etc.
  • Drove back to town to the 7:00 City Council meeting to receive my 10-year service award (except I'm just about 3 months from my 11th anniversary at the library...); sat with my boss and her husband.....she received her 35-year service award. Yipes!
  • Left the meeting at 7:15 and drove back home
  • Took a Sudafed for a sinus headache that had developed
  • Worked on this week's Bible Study homework
  • Took two Tylenol, since the Sudafed was having no effect
  • Ran a bath and read more about chemistry
  • Did the equivalent of one Sudoku
  • ....zzzzzzz......
I'm up early this morning to head to the other Bible Study I do on Wednesdays, at 6:30 a.m. at a local restaurant where we tease out meaning from the lectionary while eating breakfast.

This is my Long Day. I pick Sparky up at 4 and we'll (try to) hit the gym for an hour, then to dinner at church, then the second Bible Study of the day at 6:30 p.m. where I'll find out if I did enough to catch up. I'm so holy on Wednesdays that I have to sleep in on Thursdays to make up for it! [that would be a JOKE]

So, here's to a busy and maybe even a productive day.

No comments: