Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Life, it just goes on

Someone somewhere likes me.

At about 3:30 this afternoon, my niece-the-physicist IMed me. This is a relatively rare occurrence since she is not usually online when I am, being 6 hours ahead of my time zone. We had a nice little silly chat about her government-whore job (v. mine) and what she's up to lately. Her current boyfriend shares his first name with my husband...among others. And they sound quite close and it's all very lovely. Some good news from that branch of the family, for a change.

Probably the best thing that could have happened today. She, by the way, along with being an astrophysicist, rides the unicycle, donates time to various Christian and social welfare agencies, and can juggle. She is a genuinely lovely person.

Thanks, Roz.

No comments: