Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Wordy

From another favorite site:
Newest Entry:
fertility tourism
n.
The practice of traveling to another country for fertility treatments.

I thought it was something different, involving adoption.

Clearly, I'm out of the loop of child production. I'm so glad to be out of the biological loop that I've apparently taken myself out of the mental and emotional loop too.

Anyway. When I first saw this in Bloglines, I started to giggle because my first mental picture was of a Cooks tour of places where famous people had been (or had) conceived. Sort of an extension of Ron Howard and his wife naming their children after where said children were conceived (Bryce Dallas was, er, 'done' in Dallas, in a hotel (??) on Bryce Street if I remember right...?).

Imagine that tour. Actually, if we wait a few years, we may be able to take that tour. Britney and K-Fed's trailer pa... er, house, honeymoon sites and parks across America, Utah generally....

OK, I need to go back to work now.

No comments: