Meanwhile, I attempted to work through some more of yesterdays to-do list while Beast painted the living room ceiling. That entailed moving furniture around two 13-year-olds and excavating a lot of ... er ... "interesting" ... finds under the sofa. Sigh. Here's what else I did:
- Typed up Session minutes from almost two weeks ago (before I totally forget what happened!)
- Emailed about vacation in Galena this summer
- Made beds with clean sheets
- Ordered pizza for dinner
- Printed airline info for today's meeting (flights to Gulfport, MS)
- Caught up on newspapers (Weds-today)
- Switched over to Outlook as our default email setup for our home email, and weeded out all the old emails (looks like incoming mail works fine, but the long message I wrote my family won't send)
I took a 2-hour nap on the couch. Beast started the spring burn (pine boughs from Christmas and a lot of last fall's yard trimmings) and Sparky played on his GameBoy while I slept. The guinea pig cage has been cleaned, and Beast has attached some of the new outlet covers. I have done almost nothing.
Now, Beast is taking Sparky to his youth group meeting and staying around in case there is a need for extra adults tonight at the senior high group meeting (not likely). Sparky is roller-skating, and the older kids are having a "Game Night." I'm off to make Sparky's bed (because he never made it yesterday--he and his friend slept in the living room) and clean our bathroom upstairs.
It really has been a lovely, lazy day. And now it's raining again.