Thursday, March 16, 2006

I hate basketball

It's March Madness time. So, as usual this time of year, I'm mad. Tonight is the first night of the tournament, so my usual Thursday night viewing is pre-empted. No Survivor. No CSI. Hence the headline.

Instead, we watched two weeks' worth of TAR, so we're caught up. Then we switched over to something on the History channel called "How William Shatner Changed the World." It's pretty funny, and really interesting to Sparky, who of course missed ALL of Star Trek in any contemporary framework. TNG is "old" to him. {sigh} And he's engrossed, totally intrigued by all the old show clips as well as the current uses of retro-reflective dots.

It's interesting to me too, but I'm sending him to bed. Then I'll be getting in the tub in preparation for my own sheets-hitting time.

I've got an appointment tomorrow with Dinner by Design. We'll see how that works.

Don't forget to wear green tomorrow.

No comments: