Friday, March 31, 2006

Catching up on aggregated stuff

I love Bloglines. I really do.

It just dawned on me: I have the Google toolbar on my laptop at home. That has the "Blogger" button on it. I can link from any page I'm currently viewing by clicking the button. I know, I know, I'm pretty dense.

Some of these links have been hanging around for oh-around-six weeks. (some of them)
From Generator Blog:
• A spatula bouquet. Crack me up. Can someone say “Stripes”?
Write your own minuet, starting with two numbers. Based on a musical formula written by Mozart. Who else.

From Innings:
Chocolate Toothpaste eeeuuuuuuwg
It’s long but worth reading unless you’re already paranoid about credit card security
This site will tell you if something on your hard drive should be there, but it isn't up-to-date on viruses, etc.

From Presurfer:
• Yes. Yes they are watching you.
Montana Meth Project. I'm not sure these'll work, but they sure scared the hell outta me!
Your Personal Diamond grown from human or pet hair. Grow your own diamond. Is this gross, or cool? I can’t decide.
Case Mods. Don't like the way your computer looks? Neither did these folks!
The Movie Timeline: If you want to know when Conan the Barbarian happened compared with Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure, this site is for you. You can enter your own favorite movies, too.

Stephen Abrams:
• There is a new book out calling Not Buying It in which the author chronicles a year of spending nothing. She whines about giving up books, CDs, DVDs. Abrams' question for her: heard of a library card?

Who's the scariest singer from the 80s? According to our government, Morrissey is. This shouldn't surprise us...

Love the Liberry
• If you aren't a Sue Grafton reader, H is for... something else
• Sometimes it's good to be resourceful. Or maybe it's just gross.

Enjoy.

No comments: