Thursday, February 09, 2006

Proactivity

  1. I made a doctor's appointment today, with my regular doctor, to talk over meds and the fact that I still have the same headachy thing going on, just less intense and less often.

  2. I went and cried on my boss' shoulder. I feel slightly less cranky, but since there's really nothing anyone can do about my attitude, I have to find a way to deal with changing it myself. Or I will die very young, and very bitter. But that's neither here nor there today...

  3. I had multiple email conversations with colleagues that cheered me up considerably.

  4. I will not Sim tonight when I get home. I have too many other things to do.

  5. I will buy my own Good Luck/Goodbye card for the coworker who is leaving. No one else bought one for us all to sign. Because, I guess, no one likes him enough? Whatthef*ckever. Woops, there's that attitude again. Shit.

  6. Anyway, tonight is the goodbye party for said traito... er, person who escape... ERRR, person who is leaving for greener pastures elsewhere. That should be fun, even if it doesn't start till 9:15.

  7. Dinner is in the crockpot, fully cooked. I hope. Sheez, I hope I turned ON the crockpot.

  8. I'm not going to think about having to be at work tomorrow until I get up in the morning.
Good enough? That last one is a total lie, but I will, at least, try not to think about this place.

Thank God for music. At about 3:15 I heard The Seekers doing "Georgy Girl" on Launchcast. So, thanks, Ellen, for sending that through the pipes.

No comments: