Friday, February 17, 2006

Accomplished

[headline to be read ironically]

So far today I have:
  1. Gotten out of bed
  2. Eaten breakfast
  3. Gotten dressed (because I was cold)
  4. Washed my face
  5. Washed out lingerie (but it's still wrapped in a towel, not draped around the bathroom yet)
  6. Made the bed properly--first time this week! Woo hoo
  7. Eaten the rest of the Val Day candy hearts
  8. Finished half a can of Dr Pepper
  9. Read all Bloglines posts. ALL. OF. THEM. There were almost 200 library ones again. I need to pare the list down, but I can't figure out exactly how to do it. But right now, all I've got left are some that I've saved for assorted reasons, and a bunch from the library system blog, which I can safely ignore.
  10. Caught up the memes, and found another new one
  11. Talked to Beast about heading to the Next City to the West this afternoon on our semi-regular shopping excursion: clothes for him, Sam's Club, ring-check, etc. And dinner at Cheddar's... mmmm
  12. Updated the nation of Cataloger
It may sound like a lot. It's really not much. I should go put on socks; the slippers aren't working today. It's cold outside--12 degrees--and chilly inside too. All in all, a good day to curl up under a blanket and alternate napping with reading, until the boys return home around 1.

Toodles.

No comments: