Saturday, September 03, 2005

Baby time

Yeah. Six-plus hours with a six-month old (right?) today.

Life is much less complicated with babies. Especially good-natured smiley babies who cry only when they are hungry or tired. Especially babies with cute gummy smiles, dimples, and YUGE eyes.

Thanks Jen, Sue and JT.


I'm tired, though; not because of the baby. I finally did the math and realized I got 6 hours of sleep last night, plus a couple more drug-induced hours after I got up at 6:15 and took a Benedryl so I wouldn't remove my eyes from my face.


In browsing the net, I came across a mention of this show. I saw Takeshi's Castle last summer while staying at my sister's house in England. It is rib-splittingly funny, the kind of funny that can cause asthma attacks, tears, uncontrolled pants-wetting if viewed too long. It's originally Japanese (hence the title) and redubbed by incredulous sounding British voiceovers. Think Bob Saget on AFV, only English. It is outstandingly funny, incredibly stupid, and a complete endorphin rush.

Of course, it's not on in the States.

Oh, well.

No comments: