- make list of daily toiletry chores
- go over basic photography/how to use camera
- label EVERYthing.
- pack First Aid kit and explain what's what (and label it)
- get my sister's mobile phone number to send with Sparky
- write daily notes
- laminate packing list and photocopy of passport
- call pediatrician and ask about antibiotics
- go over laundry/folding again
- cut ALL nails (Sunday night/Monday morning)
- to Pearle to make sure glasses are in good shape
- find London Eye guide
- P A C K (aaaarghhhhh) and inevitably realize that we've forgotten to buy something
For our trip to Colorado:
decide if we're going!!! make hotel reservations reserve van
- print maps from Mapquest or ?
- locate libraries along the way so I can blog/check email
- check out Mobil guides and/or go to AAA for books
- check out books on CD
- ask neighbors to watch guinea pigs
send books to Karla [work]
- send stupid subject heading list to stupid Ponytail Idiot [work]
- update New Lists [work]
- figure out a way to create Upcoming lists faster [work]
- go to Sam's Club
- pick up Rx
- clean bathrooms!!!
- PIZZA GIFT CERT. AND BEER!!!!!!!
My list for this morning is:
- find something to wear to work
- figure out something to do with my hair
- brush teeth/wash face/etc. etc. etc. [these first three list items should take about 15 minutes total]
- close up house and set AC
- say good morning to Sparky [he's currently in the basement watching TV]
- make sure he feeds the guinea pigs
- show him his marching orders for the day
- grab something for lunch (or am I coming home to check the Sparkster?)
- make sure I have work key, cell phone, and wallet before leaving
- empty the book drop on my way to work
Isn't my life soooooo interesting? Hey, wake up! I asked you a question.