- over 4 hours of worrying about when the niece and her husband were going to arrive from the airport (they didn't call till they were on our street, unable to find our house)
- 1 night staying up for two hours after everyone else went to bed talking to my nephew-in-law, getting to know him
- 4 more hours of worrying about my sister and brother-in-law (they missed a connection and couldn't call to let us know)
- 1 massive shopping expedition for wedding gifts
- 1 museum exhibit of flayed human bodies
- 2 sunburns, on two different days, on two different people
- 2 train rides
- 2 bus rides
- 2 nights of grilled food and fresh corn-on-the-cob
- 2 nights of pasta
- 1 evening meal cooked by The Veggies (stir fry and rice, very good)
- 1 moment of stupidity on my part where I told the niece and nephew-in-law (part of) what I really thought of their wedding last summer
I'll be back mid-week to do a proper check-in.
Hope all youse-guys are fine and dandy.