Monday, May 23, 2005

Quite annoying

Wrote a long post, brought it over to tweak it on Blogger, had one of the open IE windows freeze and when I shut it down, it also shut down Blogger. Not Bloglines or Amazon. Just Blogger. Phfffhht.

The nuts and bolts of the post--which, of course, I didn't save elsewhere--is that I've bought wedding gifts from a local shop (but I can't link because the manufacturer is stupid), Sparky has a debit card on order (which is technically illegal for him to have, but since he shares his first name with The Beast, we're just going to "loan" the one I just ordered for The Beast this morning), and I think I'm coming down with a cold.

Also annoying is a fact I discovered this weekend: dork means the same thing has putz. Since I try to use 'putz' only when I mean the "Vulgar Slang" definition as well as the regular "Slang" one, this means that I have to come up with (ahem!) a new name to call annoying people. Can't use schmuck either...same reason. Twit seems 'clean' but it's sounds lame. Any suggestions?

On the less-annoying-but-rather-more-icky side is this story from Tom Reynolds. If you aren't a CSI-ish kind of person, don't click! I, on the other hand, was launched into a fit of giggles.

It's possible I need a vacation.

No comments: