Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Fluke

I had a brief moment last night, waiting to meet the rest of our group before the concert, where I wanted to be carrying a gun. No, I didn't want to shoot anyone. Not sure why actually. I couldn't have gone in to the concert. It just somehow seemed like the thing to be wearing.

Musta been the location.

Or I'm losing my mind.

We also got to see a local pro basketball player as we waited. Not that I noticed, or cared, but the BOYS around me sure were salivating. I'd be thrilled to tell you who it was, but I can't remember. He wasn't that tall, honestly (could it be because I stand 5'10" in the shoes I was wearing?), and boy was he young-looking. There were no groupies; just the male U2 concert-goers who noticed him, who were Big Eyes, and his security guy.

No comments: