Wednesday, March 09, 2005

A rare evening post

Tonight's Plan Was...

  • Come home
  • Find my mother-in-law cooking dinner
  • Watch the Beast and Father of the Beast sleeping in front of the TV
  • Check on Sparky's homework situation
  • Eat all together
  • Relax a little after m.i.l. and f.i.l. head back to hotel
  • Hopefully the Beast would feel better

What Actually Happened Was...
  • Came home
  • Found Sparky watching TV in the basement
  • Found the Beast watching TV in the living room
  • Found no m.i.l. because she took f.i.l. to the hospital at 1:00
  • Waited till 6 for word from her, then made a quick meal of spaghetti
  • Pissed off the Beast
  • Finished dinner just in time for m.i.l. to return, update us, eat, and leave for f.i.l.'s CPaP delivery
  • The Beast feels worse
The most positive event of my evening so far is finally rediscovering where I "hid" The Beast's hospital discharge papers so I can see if we need to call the doctor or take him to the emergency room:
No fever, no gushing blood, no excruciating headache, no vision problems = no hospital visit for him. Just another trip through "The Matrix" on TV.
I really hate my life.

No. Really.

I hate my life.

Is there someone who would please shoot me? Tranqs, bullets, stun gun...whatever.
I just want it to stop.

No comments: