Thursday, September 30, 2004

For the collectors...

From the comments here: if you have half as many books as I do this may be of use. It nearly makes me salivate to think of doing this with the books I own. The problem is I have absolutely no organized filing system on shelves. I set things down on the nearest flat surface--just ask The Beast!--and eventually Someone (even me on rare occasions) puts them on a bookshelf, of which we have...not enough in the new house. But the thought of having a complete list of everything we own...that's almost reason enough to get this software and unpack the boxes and turn off Civilization III.
_________________________

I know it looks like all I've done today is surf.

But I have actually cataloged over 40 new books and fixed up about 25 Problem Children, not to mention running off forms and answering questions like "When does v. 60 of the Magic Tree House series come out?" (since v. 32ish was just released this month, I estimate late 2006/early 2007. No, I don't know the title.)

This day is absolutely CREEPING past. Isn't it 5:00 yet?? Sparky is going home with a friend from school--the short version--so I don't have to leave at 4:00 today to race home and beat the school bus. So it would be nice to get a big pile of stuff pushed through, but time is out of joint for me today. Must be the T-shirt....

No comments: