Thursday, August 12, 2004

Winter has arrived. Or Autumn at least

Mood: Cranky and tired, probably related
Hair: Clean and blown-out, curled even

Yeah. It's August 12. And the high today is supposed to be, like, 63.

Last night's low was about 40. I had two blankets on my bed. And pj bottoms on (I usually sleep in a T-shirt). Had to get up about 1 a.m. and put on a long-sleeved shirt. Woke an hour later with freezing feet because the bed was cold. Put my socks back on--the ones I started the night with--and attempted to sleep without moving out of the warm spot till 6:30.

Poor Sparky: in a tent in a sleeping bag. Brrr.

~~~More complaining~~~

I'm getting trained today on how to do Librarian Live (email reference). Won't retain a thing. I spent 4 hours last night trying to input my vacation journal. On one entry. Blogger kept eating my code. It's fixed now. But it was fixed night before last, too, until I looked at it last night. All in all, not a very satisfactory night to myself.

Time to affix the Julia Roberts smile and get through the day: eyes vacant, teeth gritted, lips stretched over teeth. Headphones on, too. Can't deal with C.T. at all today!

No comments: