Thursday, July 29, 2004

I love the Internet

Mood: A little freaked out

Just found a comment on my memes page from earlier this month (see it pays to check in with haloscan once in awhile) from a guy I was seriously crushed over in high school. His dad Googled his name and found my site because when I mentioned this guy I used his full name. I'm mildly embarrassed, but since I've seen and talked to him off and on for the last 20 years, and I'm (mostly) over the crush, I went ahead and emailed him. At least he was considerate enough to just ask if I was [initials] rather than breaking my cover. Such as it is. hah

OK, in line with all that--and I did think of this earlier, before finding The Comment--I'm posting my vac photos online, once I figure out how. But since many of them have family members and lots of other "connected" people in them, and since I don't want to do the permission solicitation from all of them, y'all will have to let me know if you want to see them. Email me (see left) and I'll let you know where they are. But give me a couple of days, ok?? :-)

Signing out. Trying to remember how many other crushes I've revealed with full names. And grateful I've never used the Psychotic Former Boss's name anywhere ... although I do Google her regularly...

No comments: