Thursday, July 29, 2004

2 things

Mood: Good
Hair: French braid because I took a bath in my giant bathtub last night and didn't take a shower this morning so my hair isn't all that clean.  TMI?

1. Al Sharpton rocks.
    Mr. President, the reason we are fighting so hard, the reason we took Florida so seriously, is our right to vote wasn't gained because of our age.  Our vote was soaked in the blood of martyrs, soaked in the blood of [civil rights activists] Goodman, Chaney and Schwerner, soaked in the blood of four little girls in Birmingham. This vote is sacred to us. This vote can't be bargained away. This vote can't be given away.

    In all due respect, Mr. President, read my lips: Our vote is not for sale.
2.  This Overdue Comics from last week is funny.  And in line with a conversation I recently had. 

Now, about this pile of junk on my desk.

No comments: