Monday, May 03, 2004

Look ma, no meme

Mood: Good
Hair: Pulled back with band

Saturday morning was nuts. I won't bore you.

Saturday afternoon was nuts. I won't bore you, but the First Communion Mass was nice; our friends have a great priest! I'm adopting him...

We played Texas Hold 'Em poker till 3 a.m. (well, I crashed at 3 and gave my chips to The Beast, who had lost his stake an hour earlier). He beat everyone else with those chips; does that mean I won? :-) The boy took himself to bed at 1 a.m.

Sunday was even more nuts. But we got to bed a little early at least.

TODAY: School store, volunteer at the school library, to church for a chat, to chiropractor, home to clear up blogs and do some chores. Last weekend I discovered Sentry's Parmesan Garlic Toasties; bought three small boxes in Waukesha over the weekend and polished one off this morning. Now, if I want to kill someone, I just have to breathe on them and they will die of garlic poisoning!

At our friends' I saw this question:
"What do you know for sure?"
It's a good question. I'm compiling my list; will post later.

Must get going on errands...

No comments: