Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Friends' stuff

Forgot, then remembered then forgot again:

Katherine and Alan are what in high school we called "pre-engaged" and talking about moving in together. Who-eee. Can't wait to hear what her grandma has to say about that. Katherine is rather concerned about her mom's reaction to moving in sans marriage license. Whatever. Glad The Beast & I never had to have that conversation with parents.... whew.

I wonder if I'll be doing this to the boy in 15 years....

Talked to Jenny yesterday--looks like we'll be able to get together in the resort town to the north of me. Hurrah. Now if only I could figure out the digital camera. On the other hand, I think I'll just take pictures and sort them into envelopes, sort of pre-album. Then it's just a matter of slapping them down onto the pages, but that's the easy part.

Off to school with Sparky.

No comments: