Friday, February 20, 2004

Friday

Well, I didn't work all day. I was there from 7:50 till about 9:45 before I had to leave. My g.i. tract is totally not happy with me. So I came home and crashed for two hours, lulled to sleep by the well-drilling rig across the street (third time for that house!!). The Beast at work downstairs.
[There apparently was yet another "gang" incident last night at the library. Tell me, what kind of a gang ensures that the library is on its turf?? How geeky is that!]

Then ate a bit of chicken soup while watching VH1 I Love the 80s, even though:
1) They were ok. I don't know if I love them. Think about the bad hair! On the other hand, those were high school/college/new marriage years....so maybe I do love them after all.
2) I don't remember some of the stuff they talked about! Hey, I was THERE people; this stuff you're pulling out is obscure!
Now I'm just hungry but afraid to eat. I mean, I think this is because of the last Halloween candy. I threw most of the bowl out last night, except for this Chocolate Rose. It was made in Cedarburg. What the hell?! Suddenly it's everywhere. Isn't there anyone or anything from Englewood or Cedaredge out there?? At this point I'd even accept Waukesha...

Enough. Tonight is Mardi Gras night at MEES. Tomorrow the boy has a birthday party to attend (not to mention a gift to purchase). We need to organize our tickets for July, stop at Menards and get the $#%^* chains for the light fixtures, and maybe actually get our extra memory card from Wolf after 2+ months of waiting for Ritz Camera to come through. We've given up: BOO, Ritz Camera.

But I still don't feel good...back to bed.

No comments: